Sunday, January 24, 2010

*This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love*

Wedding wedding wedding!!!!!! That's all that's been pounded into my head for the past 2 weeks. I called a venue in Washington (a beautiful "castle" overlooking pudget sound)..... and between the time Erik and his mom had gone to look at it, and the time I called to put a down payment on it..... it had been booked! I was sad.... but finally realized how important and crucial the planning is!
I now have a different venue (thanks Erik's mom for checking it out for us)..... A wedding planner (aka Liana) I have the centerpiece ideas I want...... the wedding dress! The colors, the flowers, the cake (ideas), the wedding party. In the process of sending save the dates (need addresses if you want one!), putting together guest lists, finding a caterer, signing contracts and the list goes on and on! Very, very exciting. Planning mode!!!
Here is a sneak peak of wedding dress shopping during the holidays. It was so much fun to have my sisters, nieces, aunt and cousin and mom there with me! They were probably bored out of their minds, but it meant a lot to me.... so thanks :-).


Don't worry...... neither one of these dresses are the one that I chose. I'm old fashion. I don't want Erik to see the dress before the big day! After 3 days of shopping, trying on hundreds of dresses, seeking lots of opinions.... I ended up with the very very first dress I tried on! Went back to it three different times...... I guess when you know..... you should just go for it. Thanks for putting up with me everyone!

Now...... for some of the engagements pictures!!! My cousins Jeff and Jon Duce are amazing photographers and did a great job with these! I love them. Despite the ridiculously cold weather (and having to warm up every 10 minutes because Erik's nose kept turning red)..... it was a lot of fun and Jeff and Jon did awesome!
Drum roll please.......








What do you think?!?! I know...... I have one handsome fiance :-). I'm very lucky! Hope you like them. Please leave your address if you want an announcement!

6 comments:

  1. you guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erik,
    You are handsome. But your bride to be is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erik your juto.. kimber could do better.... haha just kidding im glad to have erik as a brother in law and im so excited for the wedding i still think we should do that entrance dance at your reception haha..
    love kade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your engagement pictures are so fabulous! You look so happy together. I'm excited to see pictures of your real wedding dress! I only went to 2 stores to find mine. I tried it on and I just knew. :) Yay for getting things going your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimbie I love your engagement and bridal pictures (I saw them on mom's email). YOu guys look so cute together. I'm excited you've planned so much and can't wait to see everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. KIMBE! You both look stunning! I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the planning my dear! You have our address right to send us an invite? Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete