Thursday, May 15, 2014

10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU!

1.) I love that we can leave the past in the past (but still constantly smile at all the many incredible memories we have), that we can live for and enjoy the present, and that we can dream together about our future. I love that we share the same hopes, dreams, and goals for each other and our family!

2.) I love that you still give me butterflies EVERY single day.  I love that you constantly send me the sweetest texts all day long that make me giddy like a little school girl.  I love that you never forget to kiss me good bye and tell me you love me (even at 5:30am). And I love that my heart literally feels like it's in my throat every time you walk through that door!

3.) I love that you are the hardest worker I know.  You are so determined and want nothing less than the best for your family! You may take the longer road to get there..... but it is that path that you know will provide the best future for your family so you tough it out and never complain.  Petroleum Engineering is one of the hardest degrees out there and you have worked your booty off for that degree and for your career path.

4.) I love that you are the best husband! You are always there to listen, to take care of me---- make sure I've been drinking plenty of water, asking how I'm feeling, drawing me my bath because you know they are my favorite---- you aren't afraid to do dishes or laundry (how lucky am I??) and help around the house even after you have been gone all day working! You are so sweet to me and treat me like I'm the only woman in this world. You always make me feel so special!

5.) I love that you are the best daddy in the world!!! You are so amazing with Collin! Excited to change diapers, give baths, wake up in the mornings with him, comfort him when he is sad. Not to mention...... throw balls to (at) him, take him outside to run around and drive his hot wheel, take him swimming and on new adventures, etc.  I love your face when you come home and see that little boy running full speed into your arms. Melts my heart! And I love that you talk to our sweet girl, that you fall asleep with your hand across my belly every night, and that your eyes get HUGE with excitement every time you feel her move.

6.) I love that you are hilarious!!! You are constantly making me laugh until I cry.... or pee my pants a little! haha. You are so much fun to be around and there is never a dull moment with you!!

7.) I love that you HATE to fight.  Literally drives you crazy. Legit.... crazy!! You have FINALLY learned that you just don't talk to me when I am mad. But you can't stand it..... you pace back and forth outside our room and come in every few minutes to ask "if we can talk yet".  I love that you care. I love that you NEED to talk it out.

8.) I love that you are truly my best friend! I want to spend every single second of every single day with you! I love being around you. I love that we can talk about anything and everything.  Even on our long road trips that we love taking.... there is never a silent/awkward moment (even if we have reminisced and laughed about the same memories 27 times over our 8 years together).  We are always having fun, always looking for new adventures together, always (okay, not always.... but close) enjoying each other company, always supporting each other and routing for each other, always sharing our deepest and darkest secrets with each other, and always looking for reasons to laugh together.

9.) I love that you chose me to spend forever with!! To be your wife, your co-parent, your best friend, and your life partner. Lets be honest...... ridiculous good looking, smart, hard working, dedicated, family man, funny, great communicator, ambitious, amazing..... you definitely had your pick! I'm so glad you picked me, that you fought for me for all those crazy years, and that you have loved me like nobody has..... given me a love that I could not have even imagined in my wildest dreams. I love, love, love that I get to spend forever with you by my side! I am the luckiest!!!

10.) I love that you are YOU! You are incredible, Mr. Fitzgerald!! They don't get much better than you! Always be you. Always be amazing. I love you so much!!

Happy 4 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment