Sunday, January 9, 2011

*Wedding slideshow*--->All because two people fell in love

Before.... during.... after... and beyond! Watch Erik and I as babies, grow up and fall in love. I made this video in hopes to share our story and have a beautiful memory to always look back on.
This video took forever to make! You would never guess because it is nothing extravagant.... but lets just say technology is my weakness! I have never edited photos, I have not used many programs (besides google and facebook), I have never edited music (I now have a new found respect for my dance teachers who always put together the most amazing mixes), and I have most certainly never made a DVD. Nothing went my way.... but with lots of help from my sisters and sweet husband.... we managed to come up with this and were able to make DVDs for our families for Christmas. Hope you enjoy!

slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment